- Mui Ne appears to be the watersport mecca of Vietnam.
- Ate breakfast at a local oceanside restaurant while watching hundreds of windsurfers and kite boarders run their lines up and down the beach (Mui Ne Beach is ~15km).
- Took a walk along the strip, checking out bars and restaurants as well as comparing prices for board rentals and lessons.
- Made a stop at one of the many local mechanic shops for a general tune up on our bikes (oil change, tire pressure, chain tension/lubrication, clutch adjustment, and double checking tightness everywhere).
- At a certain angle Cory’s bike was still dripping gas so we decided to nip the problem in the bud and replace the part completely. All in for two bikes the tune up/repair cost was $18.
- Had dinner at the same local restaurant and called it an early night.