- Woke up and changed the dressing on my leg wounds while Cory went to VKS, the kiteboarding school, to hit the water.
- He had a great kiting session, nailing 15 out of 20 transition turns and trying a few jumps here and there.
- I sat at the beach club passing the time writing and watching his progress enviously.
- To eliminate the infection and help my wounds heal faster, the doctor has ordered me to stay out of the water for at least 3 days. It’s not going to be easy considering the whole reason we are staying in Mui Ne is to take advantage of the awesome kiteboarding and surfing.
- Went for lunch at our favourite place, Warung.
- Cory worked on the beach while I worked on the street for an hour promoting VKS and the Hawaiian beach party that is scheduled for tomorrow night.
- Went back to our hostel and chilled for a bit before hitting the street for another couple hours of promotional work.
- Went to dinner at a place called Hill Smokeria to celebrate our friend Eve’s (from Montreal, Canada – whoo!) last night in Mui Ne.
- Returned to the hostel a couple hours later and hung out for a bit in the room before heading to bed.