- Started the day with another quick swim and workout at our hostel.
- Had a lazy morning, reading, writing, and taking care of a few errands in town.
- When we arrived at the kiteboarding school, around 12:30pm, the wind was too strong and gusty for kiting, so we decided to go surfing instead.
- It was a good decision. The waves were big, consistent, and we were only two of six people total in the water.
- Had a delicious, late lunch at Warung then headed straight to work, walking down the beach and passing out promotional flyers.
- Returned to the kiteboarding school and had a couple happy hour beers with some of the beachgoers that we had managed to direct towards VKS (Vietnam Kiteboarding School).
- Made a quick run back to the hostel to freshen up before returning to work.
- One of the instructors named Bay (“seven” in Vietnamese) showed up and hung out with us while we promoted on the street. He introduced us to his parents and we split a bottle of rum while talking to potential customers and swaping stories.
- Spent the rest of the night hanging out at the hostel before calling it a night.