- Lazy day today recovering from the Hawaiian beach party.
- I made it to the kiteboarding school by late morning while Cory stayed at the hostel to nap and read.
- Met up with Silvia from Italy and Marit from the Netherlands, who we’d met at the party the night before, for lunch at Warung.
- Spent the rest of the day hanging out beachside at Vietnam Kiteboarding School and catching up on some writing.
- Cory went surfing in the late afternoon but I stayed behind due to my leg wounds which are still not completely healed.
- Moved back to the hostel and continued writing.
- Went to Nginh Phong for dinner once Cory returned. Alex (our Spanish colleague) joined us for a few minutes on her way home. Then our friend Mathis from France, who teaches kiteboarding at a school down the beach, showed up and sat with us. He introduced us to Nging Phong’s delicious pancake dessert and we all left feeling completely satisfied.
- Spent a couple more hours writing back at the hostel then went across the street to Joe’s Cafe to say goodbye to a group from the Netherlands that we had partied with the night before.
- Returned to the hostel, redressed all my leg wounds, then went to bed.