- Took an easy morning at our hostel, reading, writing, and catching up with friends and family back home.
- Checked on the wind conditions at our kiteboarding school but the wind Gods neglected Mui Ne today.
- Went for a long lunch at Warung. It was delicious as always and we tried to soak up as many good vibes as possible for what will be our second last meal here.
- Spent the rest of the afternoon surfing at Sea Links beach until sunset.
- Returned to our hostel to shower and relax before heading back to our kiteboarding school to work for the rest of the night.
- Cory, Alex (our Spanish colleague), and I stood by the entrance for the next few hours “working,” which really consisted of us drinking, passing out tinsel necklaces, and face painting any guests that we could convince to join in the fun.
- Around 10:30pm we joined in the party ourselves and had a fantastic night surrounded by all the friends from all over town that we’ve made during the past 37 days here. There was fire dancing, dragon dancing, and plenty of champagne to go around.
- Called it a night in the early hours of the New Year and headed back to our hostel for some much needed rest.