- Easy day today recovering from my birthday celebration the night before. It was a welcome rest as we were feeling beat up from the hiking, canyoning, and city exploring over the past three days.
- Spent the majority of the day hanging out at the hostel and catching up with friends and family over FaceTime and responding to happy birthday wishes.
- Also spent a fair amount of time writing. I’m working on a few longer advice posts to pass on to travellers who are on their way to the places we have already been.
- Helped the staff prepare vegetables for dinner again.
- Had another fun communal family dinner and met several newcomers to the hostel.
- Hung out and played Jenga for the next few hours before calling it an early night.