- We both woke up feeling awful and had a sneaking suspicion that the 3K VND (13 cents) beers from last night had something to do with it.
- I managed a workout on the dorm room balcony and a quick dip in the pool before waking Cory up for breakfast.
- We took our time eating and hanging out with some of the other travellers before heading back to Kimmy Tailor for our 3rd fitting at 12:30pm.
- After a few minor adjustments, both suits and all 5 shirts were good to go, leaving my tuxedo which has been a bit more temperamental to fit.
- I was given a 4th fitting tomorrow morning at 8:30am.
- We spent the rest of the afternoon wandering the Ancient Town shopping for gifts and souvenirs to include in our clothes shipment back home.
- At 5:30 we took a cab back to the hostel and had an hour to relax before joining a group for dinner at SacLo homestay.
- We all ate sitting on cushions on the floor around endless plates of noodles, pork kebab, rice, spring rolls, seafood, and a huge basket of bread.
- By 10:30pm we were all completely stuffed and exhausted so we made the short walk back to Sunflower hostel and collapsed into bed.