- I woke up and headed straight to Kimmy Tailor for my “final” fitting at 8:30am.
- We were hoping to be finished early, ship everything home along with a few souvenirs, and then hop on the motorbikes to Da Nang.
- Unfortunately, the tuxedo was still causing fitting problems so the staff asked me to come back at 3:15pm.
- We returned to the hostel in time for the tail end of breakfast and then spent the rest of the morning and early afternoon writing and reading, which was fitting for the cold, rainy day.
- At 3:15pm we returned to Kimmy Tailor and finally everything fit right for me.
- However, there was still more for the staff to do in terms of cleaning up the stray thread and opening all of the button holes, so we were forced to stay one more night.
- We returned to the hostel and spent the rest of the evening in much the same way as the morning, stopping only for a delicious dinner at New Way Indian restaurant.