- Woke up in time for complimentary breakfast at our hostel, Flipside Hostel, just before 10am.
- We tried to extend our stay for an additional night, but Flipside was fully booked, so we packed up our bags and moved to Hanoi Rocks Hostel.
- Spent most of the day relaxing.
- Cory went to meet up with Dries and some of our friends from Phong Nha for lunch while I stayed behind at the hostel to finish up some writing.
- We had a buffet dinner in the lobby of Hanoi Rocks Hostel, which mostly consisted of rice and instant noodles (we felt cheated by the use of the word “buffet”).
- Cory called it an early night and went up to our dorm room for some rest.
- I met up with Dries, Rens from Holland, and Sarah from Canada (part of our Phong Nha crew) for some coconut coffee and a walk around Hoan Kiem Lake.
- Back at Hanoi Rocks, I spent a couple more hours writing at the computer then called it a night.