- Our outlook was a little brighter this morning after a refreshing sleep.
- Started the day with a couple cups of instant coffee then hit the road.
- I babied my motorbike on the roads, expecting another breakdown, but she held up beautifully.
- We arrived in Muang Sing and drove straight to a mechanic shop where we had the staff replace my front brake handle and my clutch handle, as well as tighten up my chain which necessitated the removal of a link. Total cost: 90K Kip ($11).
- Cory paid a visit to the morning market and came back with a few huge bags of fruit which we snacked on while the mechanics worked.
- An hour later we set off again, this time for Luang Namtha.
- The drive went smoothly and we arrived with plenty of daylight left for dinner at Minority Village restaurant.
- We stopped by the Night Market for some deep fried bananas on our way back to Manychan guesthouse.
- Spent the rest of the night reading and watching episodes of Rick and Morty.