- Woke up naturally with some complimentary bananas at our hostel, followed by a visit to the market for lunch supplies, and finally a coffee at Cranky-T cafe.
- Packed up our motorbikes then backtracked along Highway 7 to Phou Khoun.
- The drive was uneventful though just as pleasurable from the opposite direction.
- We made great time along the initial flats, then stopped for our raw vegetable lunch before ripping through the mountain section.
- We arrived in Phou Khoun with plenty of time to kill and ended up at the only guesthouse in town with wifi for the next few hours.
- Had a quick dinner at a local restaurant then killed the rest of the night reading in our room.