- Took an easy morning at Senen Beach Inn, in the Legian area of Bali.
- We had some coffee and packed up slowly, then said goodbye to Ben and Julia before having a small breakfast at the Inn.
- Next we found a Bluebird Taxi (the only official taxi cab in Bali) to take us the ~10 km North to the Canggu area. We were just barely able to squeeze ourselves and our two boards into the cab.
- Once we arrived we found a guesthouse for 200K IDR per night (<$20) and spent the rest of the afternoon and evening exploring the surrounding Canggu area.
- We returned to the guesthouse after dark and spent some time talking with our neighbours before retiring to bed for some reading and sleep.