- Slept in and had an easy morning at our guesthouse.
- We are both riddled with aches and pains from the constant surfing, so I decided to take a rest day while Cory decided to skip the morning session.
- Just after Noon we hopped on our scooter and took a ride to check out the rest of the Canggu area.
- Our first stop was Deus Ex Machina: a custom motorcycle, surfboard, and apparel boutique complete with restaurant, photo studio, and barber shop – all together nicknamed The Temple of Enthusiasm.
- It is an obscure blend of products but certainly makes for an interesting visit.
- We continued down the main drag to Batu Bolong Beach (nicknamed Old Man’s Beach) and spent an hour watching the surfing while sipping on some of the best coconuts we’ve ever had.
- We returned to the guesthouse just before 5pm and I did some reading and writing while Cory hit the surf.
- After he returned, we went straight to Warung Ginji for dinner then came back and watched the movie Beast Of No Nation before calling it a night.