- I started the day with some mobility work in the fitness center.
- Back in the hotel room we got ready for the day, then headed to Warung Murah for lunch.
- After lunch we split ways, Cory heading to an internet cafe to do some resume work while I took a walk to find surfboard GoPro mounts.
- It took nearly an hour and 3.5 km of walking before I came across an electronics store that had surfboard mounts in stock.
- I walked back to the hotel and met up with Cory again where we spent the rest of the afternoon hanging out.
- At 5pm we grabbed our surfboards and headed to the beach.
- The waves were small but we were able to catch a ton of rides with almost no one else in the water.
- I did some computer work back in the hotel room while Cory made a run to Bintang Market for a watermelon, some snake fruit, and some banana cake. It was all delicious.
- We spent the rest of the night watching movies (Dumb and Dumber To and 300) and reading before heading to bed.