- I started the day once again with mobility exercises in the fitness center.
- Back in the hotel room we had a typical slow morning: coffee combined with reading, writing, and catching up with everyone back home.
- Around Noon we headed to Warung Murah for our traditional lunch of rice, veggies, tofu, and eggs.
- We relaxed for another couple hours before grabbing our surfboards and heading to the beach.
- Cory was in the water fairly quickly but I was hesitant. My body was feeling achy and I wondered whether it was worth the trouble considering the small waves.
- Eventually I warmed up and entered the water. The waves weren’t great, as I had suspected, but provided excellent practice.
- We got lost in the experience and ended up spending far longer than anticipated among the waves.
- Two and a half hours later we trudged back to the hotel and freshened up.
- We headed back to Warung Murah for dinner, then spent the rest of the night relaxing and reading in the hotel room.