- Today started with another early morning surf session at Uluwatu.
- The waves were smaller than the day before but we both had a great time enjoying the scenery and catching lower pressure waves.
- Nearly 3 hours later we called it a session and paddled back to shore through the famous Uluwatu cave.
- Back at our guesthouse, we freshened up and went for lunch at Warung Heboh.
- We stopped at a convenience store for water and a Popsicle dessert just in time to get caught in a downpour.
- We used the excuse to have another Popsicle, waiting for the rain to abate, then made a dash back to Gunu Mandala Inn once the water had subsided to a drizzle.
- The rain persisted through the afternoon. We passed most of the time reading and watching movies in our room.
- After the sun set and the roads dried somewhat, we hopped on our scooter and picked up some snake fruit, watermelon, and bananas from Nirmala Market.
- We feasted on the snake fruit and banana for dinner, then spent some time relaxing before heading to bed.