- Another errand day for us unfortunately.
- We liked staying at Same Same Homestay, but the price was a bit much for a bungalow with a fan when we could get a bigger room with air-conditioning for cheaper.
- We took a walk around town to get a feel for the lay of the accommodation land and ended up settling on a place called Krisna Homestay where we negotiated 200K IDR per night for a large air-conditioned room.
- Afterwards we continued our tour of Kuta Lombok, stopping for some peanuts and wafer snacks at an Indomart convenience store.
- The heat sapped our energy so we returned to the room to relax for a bit before heading to Warung Nana for a dinner of vegetable curry and fried tempeh.
- Back in the room we watched the documentary “Meru” before reading and falling asleep.